- Continuing tonight with our new Sunday evening service called 2:42 Nights. We are focusing on creating stronger relationships between Christians and between us and God.
- Aug. 2nd thru 6th - 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. VBS! “Treasured! Discovering you are priceless to God!’ Join the adventure and sign up today! There are fliers and registration forms in the lobby! Sign up your neighbors, friends, relatives! Age 3 years old to Completed 6th grade.
- Aug. 9th – 6:30 p.m. Ladies Meeting. Jessica Kranz has Devotions and Carolyn Lilly have refreshments.
- Aug. 14th – Christian Sisters – Shopping in Amish Country. Leave Church 9:15 a.m. Please let Suzie know if you can join us.
- Sept. 11th – 5:00 p.m. Hot dog roast at camp Wakatomika. Camp will provide hot dogs and drinks. You bring a side dish and comfortable chair. Want to support the camp - bring paper products to donate. See details on bulletin board.
- Sept. 18th - 18th Annual Wakatomika Golf Outing. Details on Bulletin Board.
- Baby Bottles – Starting Point is the VBS mission this year! The Baby Bottle Campaign for 2021 will coincide with VBS! Bottles will be available Sunday, July 25th and must be returned by Sunday, Aug. 8th. Let’s make this the biggest year yet!
- SHARING SHED - As a family of Millbillies, we have been blessed. Now it is time for us to share our blessings. We have a Sharing Shed located at the back of the property. This is a 24/7 place for people to stop by and "Take what they need and leave what they can!" We need help from YOU to fill the shelves. You can place the items you bring on the appropriate shelves inside the shed. Please see the details on the back bulletin board.
- Congratulations to Devin Faucett who placed his membership July 11th.
- Reminder: The parking spots at the front and rear of the building are reserved for handicapped & the elderly. We have added some additional spots, so use extra caution
- Tonight –7:00 p.m. Youth Group
- Rick Shock (Matt’s Father) Leukemia
- Joe Swick – Stroke
- Kenny Alexander – Recovery
- Amy Lacy – Back surgery recovery
- Mary Hatfield (Ruth Collier) Throat Cancer
- Jeff Erow – Health
- Karen Bell (Mary Ellen Baugher) on going eye problems
- Quinn Family – loss of dad and son
- Kevin Betz’s – Aug. 29th 4pm. -7 p.m. @ Betz’s Residence. 25600 St Rt. 206 Walhonding OH 43843