- October 5 – Ladies Outing to Amish Country. Meet at the church bldg. at 10:45 a.m. Please sign-up on bulletin board.
- October 14 - Camp Work Day
- October 20-21 – Men and Boys Preaching Clinic. Details on the bulletin board. See Dave to attend.
- Congratulations to Jay & Lauren Blackshear on the birth of their daughter, Amiyah June born on 9-11-23.
- Sign up today for jOURney and Study Groups.
- Starting Wednesday, October 18 at 10 a.m. A new jOURney Group called “SonShine” is forming for anyone who would like daytime fellowship.
- September through November – Auditorium Sunday School Class studying the “ABCs of Personal Finance.”
- September through November – Young Adults and High School Sunday School classes are together in the Fellowship Hall in a study called “Life Choices.”
- Tonight, 6:00 p.m. Youth Group
- 10:30 a.m. Junior Church for children 5 years old to 1st grade.
- October 1, 6 p.m. Christmas program practice begins.
Jeff Williamson - Health
Theresa Crow – Brain Surgery recovery
Steve Looney – Accident recovery
Paul Brady – Health
Becca Blue (Lynn Blue) Health
Matt Walters – Back
Bob Collier - Heart
Non-Christians Doug Neely
Workers for the Harvest Royal Hall
Our Missionaries Ed Rager
World & National Leaders Mitch Furby
Joey Souder (Barb Rager) – Diabetes
Jeff Williamson – Health
Lucille Miller – Health
Amy Walters - Auto Immune Disease
Britany Erow (Mike) – Health
Sadie Croft (Bob & Ruth’s daughter)
Donna Bailey - NH
Scott Mickley – Cancer
Karen Wright (Cheri Fry) Health
Henry Zugg – Lyme disease
Carrier Cora – Country Club NH
Justin Thomas Anthony Odu
Seth Rager Camie Newbold